When do you need to use teambuilding activities for getting the highest effects on our intended purposes?
Team Building is a realistic simulation activities and thereby, helps us simulate (quite correctly) how the fact that every individual and / or each group will respond to the impacts of working environments, which can actually imagine what will happen with these assumptions that are applied in the process of building team building activities.
Team building is a required course for most of the units that need to be coordinated work of individuals and different parts of the same organization. Teambuilding is even really necessary for the institution at which appear contradictory and lack of solidarity, cohesion and division members. Teambuilding is also necessary for organizations with multiple branch offices located in different geographical regions across the country and abroad. This is an opportunity for members to understand and enhance working relationships with each other.
This helps us to imagine a clearer case for the use of team building activities to achieve the main objective, which are :
– Develop an understanding of the work as a whole and thus sympathize with other colleagues in different departments, to whom ever is usually not entirely true impression of office and responsibilities of each other, resulting in less efficient or very poor general partnership
– Build a team that are closer together, more understand each other through many new aspects and by seeing the advantages of each other from the perspective that if only being encapsulated in four walls of the job , they never realize , which is often used to limit the potential loss of personnel in the future, this is a long-term purpose and is one of the important criteria of the HR department to achieve the goal of building friendly working environment and prevention of bleeding ability of human resources (retaining index)
– Prepare more carefully to major changes in the organizational structure, especially when there are important decisions related to cognitive or affect the behavior of individuals, leading to potentially clear reduces labor productivity of the unit.
– Transmit a message that cannot be said in words to each member of the unit, in which each person can understand the roles and responsibilities during their term, which actively regulate the behavior of individuals positively
– Develop a lifestyle for others and build a collective way of life to accept sacrifice or compromise for the common goal, whether is short term or long term
– Testing the philosophy of leadership, whether new management philosophy is the philosophy that are newly applied or has existed for years in the unit. The application of teambuilding activities are helping us to see whether the level of consistent philosophy of leadership has also promoted the fact or has begun to have signs of a shift in the nature of collective unit
Thus, team building activities are beneficial to all PARTICIPANTS. The most important thing of team building activities is the involvement and feeling the effects of it to change yourself. The benefits of this activity, the best thing of it, is the feeling after sitting thinking and sharing with each other, will always vary in the way that everyone recognizes. Each individual will see many lessons, much different picture when changing positions himself his thoughts for a long time or later, when each change vision, often through the change of location / functions of working, to see another lesson, a different picture of the people or works when looking back on the activities that he had participated in team building.